BRB TIL NOV! BLOG IDENTITY REFRESH

Monday, September 28, 2015


Here at Coffee & Honeycomb, I did some brand-soul searching and decided it was about time we make some changes around here! And I mean real what-is-the-purpose-of-this-blog-and-who-does-it-even-serve change. So I'm taking an official beat and setting aside time to give this blog a huge overhaul to redefine the vision and content. There's no hard return yet (my goal is by Thanksgiving), but when Coffee & Honeycomb returns, it will be better than ever before!!! #thereturn

For now, I have updated the about me (click here!) which includes the new mission to start as a foundation and framework during this "identity refresh." I have also added a Category section to the right menu for easier searching and indulging. If you're not already, I'd love for you to join me on Facebook to stay up to date on all things Coffee & Honeycomb. 

Hope you'll stick around with me and see you on the other side!

xoxo,
Jenny

3 comments :

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground